Monday, January 19, 2009

It has been forever since I last wrote. I have now taught first grade for half a year, graduated from ASU in December, and made a trip to Colorado and Wyoming. All is well with us here. Looks like our "winter" is over. It was 83 degrees today. Time to pack away the sweatshirts and jackets. I wore my flip flops for the first time today so my toes hurt tonight.
Cammie, Noah, and I hiked on Thunderbird Mtn. this morning and had a picnic before it got to hot!! Time to get in better shape.
If you are looking for something good to bake, check out Cammie's awesome site:
thefrostedcupcake.blogspot.com
Looking forward to a great week. We have half days on Wed. and Thurs. I'll be holding 26 parent teacher conferences!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Noah is very Handsome. My #13 grandchild is coming later today. I can't sleep, I'm so excited to go and meet him.

Mary said...

I tagged you on my blog... here is what you need to do...


Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.