Monday, September 14, 2009

It really has been long since I wrote this time. I am now teaching fourth grade at a brand new school, Adams Traditional Academy. I love it. I have 16 wonderful kids, and only drive a few blocks to the school. I'd walk if it ever cooled off to less than 75 degrees. Right now we are still having 100+ every stinking day!!!
I now have three beautiful grandsons. Stefani had little Logan on August 4th. We drove the 13 hours to see them over Labor Day. It was so neat to be with all three girls and their little ones.
All is well, I have no complaints.

2 comments:

Mary said...

AWESOME TO SEE YOU POST!!!! Cutie grandsons. You're on your way to have as many little missionaries as we do.

Becky said...

No complaints here either! I think fourth graders are the best. Have a great year with them :)