Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall is in the air finally, here in Arizona. Cammie and Noah have moved in for a couple of months until they can find a suitable home in the east bay area of Northern California. Ben has already moved there and is working at a prestigious trauma hospital. Cammie and I had fun yesterday at a crafting day at her church. We had a nice lunch and made some cute items. Carl has moved out with some friends but drops by to watch a few football games with Scott now and then. I made it through the first quarter parent-teacher conferences for my fourth graders. Needless to say I am paddling as fast as I can to keep my head above water! Thank goodness for technology that allows us to see and talk with Rebecca, Joshua, Stefani, and Logan.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Good to see that you posted an update... in OCTOBER!! It's time again :) We love you!